Key Verse 5:10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”
- Where is this scene taking place? (1; 4:1-5)
- Why is it significant that Jesus is described as both the Lion and the Lamb? (5-6) Why is he worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals? (3,9)
- How has the Lamb brought together and transformed people from every tribe and language and nation? (10)
- What does it mean that we are a kingdom and priests? (10; cf. Revelation 1:6, 1 Peter 2:9, Exodus 19:6, Romans 15:16) What does it mean that we will reign on the earth? (10b; cf. Luke 22:30, 2 Timothy 2:12)
- What do verses 12-14 show about the nature of God and Jesus?